- 2020 sounds like a good year to be teaching! #sasllip 2 days ago
- Teachers need to ask themselves "is what I'm doing making a difference?" And if not stop doing it! Good advice from Tony Sullivan #sasllip 2 days ago
- Key messages: collaboration - one team, one state, new innovative with 4 years and assessment and moderation #sasllip 1 month ago
- @StevenTaylor44 @sandywarner8 Coffee and party whistles! Now I am happy 😀 4 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: "To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opport… 4 months ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: School
App Crazy with Kathy Schrock Today I was lucky enough to spend the day at a Masterclass with Kathy Schrock as part of the ACEC 2014 conference. I have been a fan of Kathy’s websites and have used a number … Continue reading
I have come across the idea of video mashups before and was reminded of them again today. Here are two of my favourite mashups. I need to try this with my class at some stage.
Originally posted on Indonesian Teacher Reflections:
On Thursday evening a group of 3 teachers & our principal invited our parents to come and learn about how teachers are using ICT in the classroom. We promoted the event through our newsletter,…
Over the past 12 months I have become more and more intrigued by the fascination that my students (and my son) have in the game Minecraft. In June 2013 I went to an Edutech Conference in Brisbane and listened to … Continue reading
My goal today was to create a unit of work that I can use with my year 6/7 class on using the internet smartly. I particularly wanted them to realise that not everything that looks real on the internet is. … Continue reading
Two of the many sessions at Edutech 2013 that made me think about my own teaching environment were Stephen Heppell’s session “What’s the rage for the next year?” and Stephen Harris’ session “The School of The Future: Change Management Lessons from a Pioneering School”. Both of these … Continue reading
This a wordle created using my blog post on the Edutech 2013 conference in Brisbane.