- RT @wowfmhifi: Jack Buchanan's Walk You Home & @Goldsteinband with Salt and Seaweed set off a South coast themed block this Thursday. 1 month ago
- @Bewcs67 @wowfmhifi Sounded great! Good show Shannon. 1 month ago
- @jamiecordy Would love to borrow Teach like a pirate when you are finished if I can 1 month ago
- RT @MrMCimino: Children may be 15% of the population, but they are 100% of the future @leecrockett #eduTECHAU 2 months ago
- RT @mrbarlow: Brands of future learning - all the same @leecrockett #edutechau https://t.co/Q8KlbQQv8c 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: School
App Crazy with Kathy Schrock Today I was lucky enough to spend the day at a Masterclass with Kathy Schrock as part of the ACEC 2014 conference. I have been a fan of Kathy’s websites and have used a number … Continue reading
I have come across the idea of video mashups before and was reminded of them again today. Here are two of my favourite mashups. I need to try this with my class at some stage.
Originally posted on Indonesian Teacher Reflections:
On Thursday evening a group of 3 teachers & our principal invited our parents to come and learn about how teachers are using ICT in the classroom. We promoted the event through our newsletter,…
Over the past 12 months I have become more and more intrigued by the fascination that my students (and my son) have in the game Minecraft. In June 2013 I went to an Edutech Conference in Brisbane and listened to … Continue reading
My goal today was to create a unit of work that I can use with my year 6/7 class on using the internet smartly. I particularly wanted them to realise that not everything that looks real on the internet is. … Continue reading
Two of the many sessions at Edutech 2013 that made me think about my own teaching environment were Stephen Heppell’s session “What’s the rage for the next year?” and Stephen Harris’ session “The School of The Future: Change Management Lessons from a Pioneering School”. Both of these … Continue reading
This a wordle created using my blog post on the Edutech 2013 conference in Brisbane.